Types of 4x4 tyres available at our car facility
At Laws Tyres, we have a vast collection of 4X4 tyres Bridge of Don. Our shelves are filled with tyres from the best tyre manufacturing brands, including Continental, Goodyear, Pirelli, Dunlop, BF Goodrich, etc. Based on off-road as well as on-road usage, you can find different types of 4x4 tyres at our facility that can suit your vehicle perfectly.
- Highway-terrain: Highway-terrain variants are manufactured to offer superior riding experience with enhanced handling and grip. Also, these tyres can efficiently handle light off-road tra,c,ks.
- All-terrain: A/T tyres are the best choice for both on and off-road usage. These durable tyres provide traction and comfort on wet, dry and light snowy surfaces.
- Mud-terrain: Designed for extremer off-roading, M/T 4x4 tyres Bridge of Doncan offer superior grip especially on snow and mud.
Things to consider while buying 4x4 tyres
- Tread Pattern: 4x4 tyres Bridge of Don come equipped with aggressive tread patterns, meaning they have a higher percentage of voids as well as deeper tread grooves. For on-road purposes, the special grooves ensure excellent mileage, whereas in the case of off-roading, the pattern guarantees increased traction, durability and puncture-resistance.
The specially engineered flex-grooves found on the sidewalls of these tyres resist impacts on uneven tarmacs as well as improve sidewall flexibility at low pressure, further ensuring grip and off-road safety.
- Carcass: The carcass of a tyre holds 70% of the unit’s strength. The rigidity of a 4x4 variant’s carcass is also directly linked to the load-carrying capacity, and puncture resistance, heat tolerance and steering response.
- Compound: 4x4 tyres Bridge of Don are manufactured with advanced silica-enriched rubber compounds.
Are you still searching for “4X4 tyres near me?”
Visit us. End your search for 4x4 tyres with us at Laws Tyres. Drive down to our facility in case you need more information.