BACK TO MAIN SITE
This policy explains how any information you provide to Laws Tyres is used and protected, and why it is collected. All procedures comply with GDPR regulations effective 25th May 2018.
Gaining your consent
When you use the services of Laws Tyres you will be informed how the information you provide will be used, stored and destroyed. We will not share this information without your consent. However, there are a couple of circumstances when we may still need to share it, for example:
- For the prevention and detection of a crime
- If we are legally compelled by a court of law
What information is collected
When using Laws Tyres you may give personal information, including
- Personal details, eg, name, address, phone number(s), email address
- Vehicle Registration, Vehicle Make and Model
- Debit / Credit Card Details
This information might be obtained in person, by phone or by email.
What your information is used for
Your information may be used to:
- Respond to any enquires you make with us
- Provide information on services you request
- Carry out the contract agreed between us
- Contact you regarding appointments, services or materials pertaining to you and / or your vehicle
- Tell you about changes / promotions in our services
- Maintain accurate records and accounts to operate the business
- Meet statutory obligations, for example by insurers or professional bodies.
How your information is protected
Any information you provide is confidential, except when we have a professional or legal obligation to share it (as outlined above in the section “Gaining your consent”). Your information is stored securely and access to it is controlled and restricted. Information is securely destroyed in accordance with the minimum time period stated by legal professional regulations.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, although we endeavour to protect your personal data, the security of information transmitted to the site via email, text message or voicemail message cannot be guaranteed. Any personal information you send is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How to access and amend your information
Your can request any personal information held about you is deleted. We will do this, except in circumstances where we are required to keep information for legal, professional or auditing purposes. Any requests for your information to be deleted must be made in writing to Alistair Law, email@example.com